“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” Peter Drucker
- Does your organization wish to strengthen its diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts?
- Do you want to enhance your health care services to be more culturally responsive?
- Are you a small business that wants to expand your client base?
- As a faith community, do you want to enhance your understanding of those you serve?
- Are you and your family preparing for an assignment abroad?
Welcome to LifeStories Matter
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to enriching our clients’ life stories, both professional and personal, by supporting you to understand the role that culture plays in your values and perspectives. Intercultural training and coaching helps you to better understand yourself and your own culture in preparation for building better relationships with those from other cultures. At LifeStories Matter, we draw on our decades of experience working with people from different cultures to enhance your cultural fluency.
Caryn E. Lindsay, Ph.D.
Founder & Lead Consultant
With 30 years of experience in diplomacy and international education, founder Caryn E. Lindsay has lived and worked in Chile, Germany, Italy, and Kosovo and speaks four languages. Within the U.S., she experienced rich cultural communities while working in Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, and Washington, D.C. During her career, she established partnerships with universities in Australia, China, France, Germany, Ghana, and the Netherlands. She was a volunteer program facilitator with the Greater Mankato Diversity Council and wrote her dissertation on that community’s response to its increasing diversity.
+ 1 651-246-1835